Glossary Martial Arts / Term
Some of the rules common to all dojo are:
1. Students must bow when entering or leaving the workout area.
2. Students mustwearthetraditional uniform to all practice sessions.
3. All uniforms must be clean and in good condition.
4 Students must keep their bodies clean and nails trimmed.
5. Students must not wear jewelry or sharp objects when working out.
6. Students must not chew gum or candy, or eat while in the dojo.
7. Students must not engage in idle talk while in the dojo and should remain attentive at all times.
8. Students must always be courteous and helpful to each other.
9. Students should never use their skills, except in self-defense.
Permanent link Dojo Etiquette - Modification date 2020-01-05 - Creation date 2020-01-05